Cost of living comparison between Faisalabad, Pakistan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.161 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 358,211 KZT (₨113,333) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)