Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.976 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 352,393 KZT (₨118,422) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)