Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.161 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 634,117 KZT (₨200,634) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (19 minutes ago)