Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.992 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 377,076 KZT (₨126,017) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)