Cost of living comparison between Exeter, United Kingdom and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 407.511 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 118% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,024,107 KZT (£2,513) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)