Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.247 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 128% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,143,713 KZT (€2,923) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)