Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 414 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 398.641 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 132% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,086,337 KZT (€2,725) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (32 minutes ago)