Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 357.156 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 114% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 668,428 KZT (€1,872) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (36 minutes ago)