Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 569 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.397 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 469,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 378,806 KZT (5,459TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)