Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 99.233 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 356,162 KZT (3,589TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (40 minutes ago)