Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.328 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 183% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 882,917 KZT (kr18,269) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)