Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.498 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 181% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 879,314 KZT (kr18,513) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)