Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.215 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 168% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,342,793 KZT (kr25,233) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)