Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.027 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 186% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,406,025 KZT (kr27,554) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)