Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.456 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 466,862 KZT (5,278TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)