Cost of living comparison between Erzurum, Turkey and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 107.509 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 65% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 643,730 KZT (5,988TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)