Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 752 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.370 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,015,304 KZT ($3,046) in Erie, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)