Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.970 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 55% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 483,644 KZT (498,827 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (37 minutes ago)