Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.055 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 348,536 KZT (330,431 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)