Cost of living in Enschede, Netherlands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 409.561 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enschede (Netherlands) is 153% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,162,942 KZT (€2,839) in Enschede to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (43 minutes ago)