Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.308 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 495,585 KZT (Shilling149,797) in Eldoret to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 480,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)