Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.748 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 452,158 KZT (5,670 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)