Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.528 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 300,905 KZT (3,881 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)