Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 563 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.958 KZT / ALL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 608,719 KZT (205,805 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 557,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (44 minutes ago)