Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.598 KZT / ALL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 331,067 KZT (127,456 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)