Cost of living comparison between Elbasan, Albania and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.680 KZT / ALL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 421,662 KZT (157,360 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)