Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.320 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 723,366 KZT (Bs 21,710) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)