Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.073 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 77% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 853,759 KZT (Bs 26,619) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)