Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.453 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 77% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 977,725 KZT (Bs 29,227) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)