Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.306 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 74% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 680,767 KZT (Bs 21,746) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)