Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.867 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 449,768 KZT (14,571 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)