Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.852 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 563,720 KZT (15,723 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)