Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.507 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 595,008 KZT (17,758 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 474,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)