Cost of living comparison between El Jadida, Morocco and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.586 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 396,943 KZT (11,819 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)