Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 632 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 381.831 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 129% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,222,285 KZT (€3,201) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 533,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (26 minutes ago)