Cost of living comparison between Edirne, Turkey and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 97.132 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 603,882 KZT (6,217TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)