Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.751 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 365,978 KZT (4,171TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)