Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.435 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 561,918 KZT (6,079TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (36 minutes ago)