Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.442 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 592,265 KZT (6,078TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)