Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 403.715 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 121% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,036,250 KZT (£2,567) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (43 minutes ago)