Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 420.309 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 126% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,060,111 KZT (£2,522) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)