Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 992 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 401.245 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 111% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 822,601 KZT (£2,050) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)