Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 500,599 KZT in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)