Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 418,414 KZT in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)