Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 723 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.475 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 137% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 740,671 KZT (€2,095) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)