Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.933 KZT / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 753 prices entered by 75 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 140% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,312,901 KZT (€3,598) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 547,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (35 minutes ago)