Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.249 KZT / TJS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 275,108 KZT (6,512 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)