Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.724 KZT / TJS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 21% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 247,166 KZT (6,383 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)