Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.911 KZT / TJS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 23% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 556,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 430,834 KZT (11,364 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)