Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.053 KZT / ALL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 647,759 KZT (212,181 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 557,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)