Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.933 KZT / ALL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 628,335 KZT (214,193 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)