Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.594 KZT / ALL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 533,168 KZT (205,513 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)