Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.062 KZT / ALL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 581,220 KZT (189,812 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)