Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.505 KZT / ALL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 433,535 KZT (173,102 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)