Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.542 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 301,314 KZT (Mex$ 18,215) in Durango.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (about 1 hour ago)