Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.031 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 520,611 KZT (R$ 5,478) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)