Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 514 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.034 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 653,112 KZT (R$ 6,464) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lugano costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)