Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.187 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 439,838 KZT (R$ 4,390) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)