Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 737 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 239.432 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 154% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,189,349 KZT (NZ$4,967) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (28 minutes ago)