Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 625 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 232.083 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 134% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,277,441 KZT (NZ$5,504) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 545,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)