Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 703 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 241.816 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 155% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 997,928 KZT (NZ$4,127) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (34 minutes ago)