Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 604 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 226.371 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 126% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,126,230 KZT (NZ$4,975) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)