Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 724 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 243.344 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 148% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,291,919 KZT (NZ$5,309) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)