Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 610 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 225.342 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 140% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,123,082 KZT (NZ$4,984) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)