Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 403.927 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 101% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 784,697 KZT (£1,943) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)