Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.151 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 341,260 KZT (296,400 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)