Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.293 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 657,007 KZT (508,139 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)