Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.265 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 588,802 KZT (465,440 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 2 hours ago)