Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.083 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 363,370 KZT (335,553 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)