Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.198 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 639,489 KZT (533,968 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 552,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $489 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)