Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.490 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 525,789 KZT (Php81,021) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (26 minutes ago)