Cost of living comparison between Dumaguete City, Philippines and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.920 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 557,271 KZT (Php80,532) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)