Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.494 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 550,343 KZT (Php84,745) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 462,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)