Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.264 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 532,255 KZT (Php84,972) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)