Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.606 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 586,534 KZT (Php88,791) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)