Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.443 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 99% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 956,803 KZT (€2,444) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)