Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 362.125 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 88% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 736,114 KZT (€2,033) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)