Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.024 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 547,803 KZT (€1,606) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)