Cost of living comparison between Dubrovnik, Croatia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.835 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 583,025 KZT (12,188 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,050 (24 minutes ago)