Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.705 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 443,685 KZT (9,708 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (44 minutes ago)