Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.263 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)