Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 255.619 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 166% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,227,531 KZT (AU$4,802) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (30 minutes ago)