Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 240.329 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 175% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 859,352 KZT (AU$3,576) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)