Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 236.546 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 166% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,246,282 KZT (AU$5,269) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)