Cost of living comparison between Dubbo, Australia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 256.220 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 500,873 KZT (AU$1,955) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (43 minutes ago)