Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 559 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 251.827 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 141% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 753,607 KZT (AU$2,993) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)