Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 565 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 233.012 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 164% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,029,603 KZT (AU$4,419) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Exeter costs £0.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)