Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,020 prices entered by 685 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 90.130 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 169% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,259,015 KZT (Dirham 13,969) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 5 hours ago)