Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,010 prices entered by 693 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 91.978 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 174% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 856,597 KZT (Dirham 9,313) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 4 hours ago)