Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,323 prices entered by 724 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.826 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 155% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,194,033 KZT (Dirham 14,076) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 2 hours ago)