Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 581 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 351.011 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 88% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 883,210 KZT (€2,516) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)