Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 69% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 792,915 KZT (1,520,485 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)