Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.552 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 764,438 KZT (1,384,818 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)