Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 89% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 590,242 KZT (1,102,771 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (31 minutes ago)