Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.217 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 600,440 KZT (6,583TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)