Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.236 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 353,722 KZT (4,009TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)