Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.225 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 452,098 KZT (5,183TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)