Cost of living comparison between Dortmund, Germany and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.423 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 103% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 633,275 KZT (€1,757) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)