Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 571 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.240 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 106% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 977,998 KZT (€2,678) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 474,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)