Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.265 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 769,582 KZT (元14,725) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)