Cost of living comparison between Dongguan, China and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.709 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 55% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 484,350 KZT (元9,944) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)