Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.393 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 677,772 KZT (元14,931) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)