Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.699 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 835,287 KZT (元16,157) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 559,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (29 minutes ago)