Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.816 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 51% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 773,793 KZT (元16,183) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 513,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (33 minutes ago)