Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.873 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 49% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 484,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 245,649 KZT (20,690₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)