Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,266 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.471 KZT / QAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 229% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,285,860 KZT (14,058 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)