Cost of living comparison between Doha, Qatar and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 90.915 KZT / QAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 228% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,280,184 KZT (14,081 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (43 minutes ago)