Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,568 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.343 KZT / QAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 204% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 950,539 KZT (11,138 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)