Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14300 KZT / TZS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 381,881 KZT (2,670,590 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)