Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 614 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.696 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 286,134 KZT (24,463₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (34 minutes ago)