Cost of living comparison between Djibouti and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.899 KZT / DJF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 210% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 967,532 KZT (509,544 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)