Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.754 KZT / DJF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 184% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,332,050 KZT (759,315 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (40 minutes ago)