Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.754 KZT / DJF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 180% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 874,727 KZT (498,625 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (36 minutes ago)