Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.844 KZT / DJF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 172% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,392,850 KZT (755,375 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 513,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)