Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.870 KZT / DJF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 190% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,469,543 KZT (785,828 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 507,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)