Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.869 KZT / DJF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 206% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,435,026 KZT (767,916 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (42 minutes ago)