Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.326 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 322,713 KZT (3,695TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)