Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.973 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 545,780 KZT (5,934TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 511,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)