Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.915 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 394,224 KZT (4,536TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)