Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 99.233 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 466,801 KZT (4,704TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (about 1 hour ago)