Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.293 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 471,757 KZT (5,404TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)