Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 735 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.586 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 84% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,023,737 KZT (R$ 9,696) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (42 minutes ago)