Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.721 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 768,485 KZT (R$ 7,481) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (19 minutes ago)