Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 566 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.455 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 499,810 KZT (R$ 4,975) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (32 minutes ago)