Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.558 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 21% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 467,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 370,676 KZT (E£ 19,974) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨110 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)