Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.749 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 359,592 KZT (₨75,724) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)