Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 513 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 558,898 KZT (₨111,962) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 515,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)