Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.994 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 606,362 KZT (₨121,410) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 517,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)