Cost of living comparison between Dindigul, India and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.943 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 455,046 KZT (₨92,064) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)