Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 542 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.994 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 577,030 KZT (₨115,546) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Wichita, Kansas costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)