Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.885 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 359,942 KZT (₨73,680) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 2 hours ago)