Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.891 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 542,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 509,678 KZT (Taka 130,995) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)