Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.976 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 502,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 475,518 KZT (Taka 119,603) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)