Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.920 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 494,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 463,206 KZT (Taka 118,164) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)