Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 341.010 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 132% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,194,622 KZT ($3,503) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 514,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)