Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.490 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 156% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,001,546 KZT ($3,215) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (27 minutes ago)