Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.380 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 156% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 998,240 KZT ($3,165) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)