Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 331.740 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 130% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,162,657 KZT ($3,505) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 505,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (30 minutes ago)