Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 326.210 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 146% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,233,087 KZT ($3,780) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)