Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 326.410 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 124% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,160,669 KZT ($3,556) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)