Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.042 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 106% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 645,034 KZT (€1,937) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (29 minutes ago)