Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.638 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 123% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,193,354 KZT (€3,273) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)