Cost of living in Dhule, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhule (India) is 187% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,428,657 KZT (₨286,206) in Dhule to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (32 minutes ago)