Cost of living in Dhule, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.928 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhule (India) is 180% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,526,182 KZT (₨309,725) in Dhule to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)