Cost of living in Dhule, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 296%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 530 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.807 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhule (India) is 192% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 913,208 KZT (₨189,988) in Dhule to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)