Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.130 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 526,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 469,160 KZT (₨ 149,882) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)