Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.204 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 459,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 427,125 KZT (₨ 133,324) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)