Cost of living comparison between Dharan Bazar, Nepal and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.110 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 367,531 KZT (₨ 118,181) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)