Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.126 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 558,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 501,692 KZT (₨ 160,514) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)